One thing that you need to remember when picking up dresses for weddings is this: simple and elegant designs make everybody happy. Having that main thought in mind, proceed with your search for bridesmaid dresses for your entourage. Here are some tips to serve as your guide.
- Consider choosing one color or fabric then let your bridesmaids come up with their own designs. This gives room to accommodate the different sizes and shapes of your bridesmaid. Remind them, however, that the final say is still yours. Let them come up with the design, have them show it to you, and tell them if you want it or not.
- When choosing among bridesmaid dresses, always ask yourself: can they still wear this after the wedding? Be kind and do not stuff your bridesmaids’ closets with dresses for weddings that they absolutely wouldn’t be caught dead in ever again. Be practical and choose bridesmaid dresses that are totally reusable. Dark-colored dresses like navy, hunter green, and black look great on almost anyone and can be worn to formal events later.
- Consider your bridesmaids’ opinion. Go dress shopping with them and take note of what they like and don’t like. However, if you have more than four bridesmaids, it is best if you do not bring them all at once. It is harder to come up with a decision with too many opinions involve. Let their opinions serve as your guide, but always remember that you have the final say as the bride.
- Be sensitive about your bridesmaids’ financial situation when looking for dresses for weddings. Choose something that is affordable for everyone. The general price range of bridesmaid dresses here in the country is $100-$300. If you think that a dress is too pricey, consult with your bridesmaids first. And if you really want a dress that is over the budget, come up with a set-up that will work well with everybody (e.g. You pay the half, while each of your bridesmaids pays for the other half).
- Last but not the least, do not be a control freak! Let your bridesmaids’ creativity flow. You will be surprised by how beautiful their ideas can be. They surely wouldn’t want to wear something ugly, right? Give them the general look that you want, and let them find their own dress (of course, for your approval still).
Perfection Prom and Party
10312 Bloomingdale Avenue, Riverview, FL 33578, USA