Frizzy and unmanageable hair are a thing of the past thanks to hair blow outs. This salon treatment made it possible for women to wear silky straight hair. Salon professionals recognize, however, that most women cannot squeeze salon appointments in their tight schedules. Fortunately, you can have perfect blowouts at home by following these simple steps:
- For those with dry hair, a deep conditioning session in the shower helps to prep the hair for the blow outs. For those with normal hair, a normal conditioner will do.
- Blot the hair with a towel to get rid of excess water and moisture. NEVER EVER RUB YOUR HAIR WITH THE TOWEL unless you want it to frizz up due to static electricity.
- After blotting hair with a towel, apply the styling product of your choice. Styling products add volume. This also helps in keeping frizziness at bay. If you aren’t sure about the products that you need to use for blow outs, ask your hair salon stylist.
- The next step is to separate your hair into sections. Using clips and ponytails is very helpful in keeping hair sections in place.
- Proceed with the blow drying process. Use your fingers instead of brushes when drying the roots of your hair. Brushes can only get so close, but never close enough to the roots. Pull your hair from the roots as you blow dry. Make sure you hold tight to avoid frizzing.
- Once your roots are dry, use a round brush when drying the rest of your hair. Pull the brush through hair as you blow dry. Remember to point the nozzle downward onto hair, again to avoid frizzing.
- Pull hair at least six inches from the tip of your nose. People find this tip funny, but once you’re done you will see that the tips won’t flip under or up. They will just fan out over your shoulders. Just remember to follow the brush with the dryer as you do this.
- Once you are done with all of the sections of your hair, blast cool air from your blow dryer to lock in moisture and style. Continue doing this until your hair is dry.
- Apply hair serum to finish the ritual. Use ample amount or you might end up with a limp, oily hair.
- Finally, look into the mirror and see for yourself how good you look after the session of blow outs!
Great hair can be as easy as counting 1 to 10. Make sure to follow these ten tips and you’re sure to say goodbye to bad hair day. Visit your local salon and find out more how to manage your crowning glory.
5713 Richey Dr Port Richey, FL 34668