Compare a girl with plain hair color to that with a brownish, reddish or blonde hue, which one is more striking? I’m sure, you’d say that the second girl is more eye-catching because of her unique hair color. So if you think this way, why not get your hair colored too?
Lanza Color is a great way to turn your plain locks into something more dramatic and attractive, which is also perfect for the summer season. The sun is shining bright and you better make sure that your hair color stands out. The thing is, you have a choice. You can either go permanent, semi-permanent or just get highlights. It’s really up to you about the look you’re trying to achieve.
Now, if you have decided to get some Lanza color on your tresses, that is just part of the battle. During the summer, your colored hair can get easily damaged due to the heat and humidity. And colored hair that is dry and frizzy isn’t attractive at all. So, to help you out, here are some easy ways that you can care for your colored hair under the intense summer heat:
- Do not shampoo everyday because this can dry your hair further. Unless, you can find a shampoo that is specially formulated for colored hair. But then again, hair experts still recommend that you shampoo every other day or even less to prevent possible drying.
- Always condition your hair. You may want to skip the shampoo but never skimp on conditioner. Colored hair needs to be conditioned because it tends to be dry after the Lanza color. However, you must also pick the right conditioner for colored hair; one with mild formulation only.
- Pick hair products with SPF. The sun is high and will remain that way. You have colored your hair to flaunt it, not to hide it. So make sure that you step out of the sun with SPF protection for your hair.
- Use hair products that are designed for colored hair. Hair products are categorized differently. There are products for normal hair, dry hair, oily hair, permed hair, straight hair, frizzy hair and colored hair. Be very specific about the products you are using.
- Get it treated with a deep conditioning treatment once or twice a month.
Colored hair can become very fragile during the summer if you don’t care for it properly. But if you do, you won’t regret that you had gotten Lanza color.
David Gavin Salon
1540 South Dale Mabry Highway Apt. 1212 Tampa, FL 33602