Oakwood hardwood floors is one of the best selects in hardwood floors because of two things– it works very well with any décor and that it is unbelievably affordable considering its level of quality and sophistication. Oakwood hardwood floors are very easy to maintain and repair. There are only a few things you have to keep in mind when it comes to Oakwood hardwood floors maintenance and repairs.
Why Oakwood hardwood floors?
- It improves with age– just like a good red wine, the color of Oakwood hardwood floors enhance as it ages. The deeper it becomes and the bolder it looks.
- Attractive grain– the grains create that sophisticated design on your floors. Thus, there is no need for you to avail for carpets and rugs.
- A variety of shades– Oakwood hardwood floors come in almost all shades and tones, from light to dark that creates a lean cut look to an old antique style.
- Free from mites– Oakwood hardwood floors are remarkably almost free from termites and other pests. Thus, saving you from expensive repairs and replacements.
How to Do Proper Maintenance?
- Cleaning– it is a must for you to clean your floors routinely. Dirt and grime are the main reasons that hardwood loses their natural grain and finish. This happens as the dirt works as a sandpaper and slowly wearing away its finish. It is a must to sweep or vacuum your floors daily.
- Water-free– wet floors attract termites and other reasons for wood damage. Make sure to keep your home free from leaky roofs and your floors from prolonged spells to avoid soaking up that could cause permanent damage.
- Picking the right products– right hardwood floor cleaners and waxes are great ways in keeping them looking new and restoring its natural components.
Oakwood hardwood floors are highly recommended as it is extremely hard wearing and for the fact that they are abundant due to popular demands. The easy clean and repairs will save you from unwanted expenses and efforts that are not worth the pay.
Willow Wood Hardwood Flooring
6445 Willow Wood Ln, Tampa, FL 33634